We work with our customers to solve their toughest final mile challenges. We have the warehouse space (300,000 square feet across Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin), know-how, and dependable group of two-man teams with lift-gate-equipped trucks to deliver from our warehouses to the home. We have invested in technology to improve scheduling, transparency, and communication across the value chain, from the 3PL, FTL / LTL, large retailer, etc. all the way to the consignee. We also work with our customers to understand and execute to their standard operating procedures, ensuring a high-quality delivery experience.
final mile delivery
Markets we serve
Hot Shot Final Mile has the scale and expertise to be your one-stop shop for final mile services in Texas
5 Levels of Service
E-commerce is driving unprecedented growth in final mile delivery and has introduced challenges throughout the logistics value chain. Consumers expect speed and exceptional customer experience. At Hot Shot Final Mile, we deliver on both of these and have earned the trust of our customers (e.g., 3PLs, LTLs, FTLs, retailers) as a result. Speed is a constant for all consumers. Customer experience, on the other hand, varies by consumer. Some want the ultimate in convenience – deliver, setup, and haul away the old. Others are Do It Yourselfers (DIYs) and only want a new sofa, television, or swing set delivered to their front curb. Still, others are in between – they want the security of a delivery into their home, but don’t have the time to wait for unpacking, setup, etc. Recognizing this, we offer three service levels, so your customers receive a best-in-class experience every time.
get a quote!
the hot shot advantage
Reliability & Customer Service
- Attention to detail and careful handling, which reduces your total cost of ownership by reducing claims and returns
- Technology to optimize scheduling (e.g., SMS and email with the consignee) and communication throughout the delivery process
- Experienced CSRs to provide best-in-class service to you and your customers (i.e., the consignee)
- Consistent updating of your delivery portal to give you full transparency of where the delivery is and when it will be delivered
- 300,000 square feet of warehouse space across Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin
- Large fleet of two and one-man teams with the right equipment (e.g., bobtails with liftgates, dollies) to serve large and small customers
- Scale across Texas to be your one-stop shop, substantially reducing administrative complexity and wasted time
- Formalized driver program with a Dedicated Lead and backed by a Learning Management System to ensure a best-in-class fleet of one and two-man teams
- Decades of experience from executives to the frontline
- Effective scheduling and routing to reduce dwell times and accelerate delivery to the consignee
- Experienced warehouse personnel to efficiently and effectively unload and load at our warehouses, saving 3PL / LTL / FTL truck drivers time and minimizing damage
- Proven Delivery Professionals with the training, proper equipment and professionalism to treat your customers as you would